At Family Church, we’re honored and excited to be a part of what God is doing in the Hudson Valley and around the globe. We’re pushing the boundaries of what the Church can accomplish as we lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ in a digital age. We’re passionate about leveraging the latest technology to meet people wherever they are—both in the world and in their walk with God. We’ll do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Jesus.
The Family Church Tech Team is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support for all audio, video, and lighting systems at our church. We’re looking for an AVL Technical Engineer to serve at our church in Middletown NY. Does working with audio systems sound like music to your ears? Do you shine brightest while dealing with lighting systems? If so, read on to learn more information.
- Passionate about great customer service – it’s important to you that teams feel valued and their needs are met
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, thick-skinned, and you work well under pressure
- Excited about process improvement and planning
- A team player who enjoys seeing others succeed and you’re an acute listener (even when it Hz)
- Experienced in supporting LED video walls, media servers, and video systems
- Be responsible for supporting the technical needs at our locations by servicing help desk tickets and technical purchase requests
- Work closely with team leaders in project management and scheduling
- Develop and nurture relationships with key vendors and Family Church teams
- Be a resource for technical questions and issues that accompany the AVL systems
Bonus points if you:
- Have installation and rigging experience
- Can cleanly solder, pull, and terminate cables
- Are able to lead teams of contractors and volunteers