We believe a job is something you do, but a calling is who you are. God calls people to Family Church from a wide range of backgrounds, but He’s brought us all here for one reason: to bring life-change to the lost. And while we’re thrilled to look back and celebrate what He’s already done through this church, we know we’re just getting started.
We’re looking forward to seeing what He will do through YOU and the people He’s calling to be part of this team. While working in this position, you will help to maintain our buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
- Doing upkeep tasks such as repairs and equipment/vehicle cleaning
- Responsible for fixin’ up equipment and building systems
- Making sure that all facilities are functional for daily operations & church services
How to get this job:
- Be reliable and notice the little things
- Know what you’re talking about, but don’t be afraid to say when you don’t
- Be able to handle the physical demands of the job